Saturday, February 2, 2008

I'm always going to be one step behind. We do something and I take pictures and then by the time I get around to messing with it we've done something else and I have more pictures. SO yesterday we went to London but that will have to wait.

I'm in a class called Oxford Through the Ages. Which really just means we write a few papers and take a bunch of tours and walks around town that ACU pays for. (so sweet that ACU, letting me use 2GBPs (of my paid tuition) to pay for a tour of church buildings.) OH well I'm not complaining... too much... thats 2 GBP that doesn't leave my pocket.
Last week we took a trip to St. Michael's tower and walked around and saw what is left of the city wall. I think St. Michael's the oldest... or tallest building left in Oxford. shows how much I'm getting out of it... I'm too busy taking cool pictures.

Maybe being so high was a little too liberating...

there's KrisAnn (it was THAT pretty up there.)

just sharing some love with Kara (yellow) and Daley (red)

I know I shouldn't have... but I did.(and I'm happy about it.)

These silly girls.





Oh my goodness. I almost forgot...
One night Zach was really excited about the way he was about to shave his beard... next morning he came in looking like a Frenchman with a (nasty) mustache and... well I don't really know what it was. He says he didn't wear the sweater on purpose but I doubt it. Casey just so happened to look a bit like a French Fry herself so we decided we needed to set up a fake Gondola ride. There was a woven hat in the hall the day we got here so we donned him in it and this is what we ended up with (hilariousness.) .... an American Gothic turned french.



No comments: