Thursday, January 31, 2008








...I'll make no excuse for my blogger's negligence... although I do have valid excuses... if ever an excuse could be valid... but I digress.

Kasey Musgrave has come and gone and I have yet to write about it. We showed up to the bus station 30 minutes after she had arrived and when we took her back the night of her bus back to London we showed up as the bus was pulling out and had to flag the driver down and we then waved goodbye as he drove off before the door was even shut behind her. We need to work on our promptness or else miss a bus or two. (the former is much cheaper than the latter option)

While Kasey was here we picnicked in the park, took her to the best ice-cream shop in town, showed her what life in Oxford is like (on a lazy weekend) and most importantly took her Christ Church to see where Harry Potter was filmed. (Her biggest request) Luckily she was satisfied with our slow pace, and staying in her hotel room by herself at night... we've only been here two weeks and the lack of alone time is no new annoyance. In fact I'm pretty sure she REALLY enjoyed being alone in her hotel... I'm led to believe there was some singing involved ;) (one misses the opportunity to sing out loud, especially in the shower, when living with 40 people)






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh......jokes. You jokey joke maker. I think you are quite good already. I like some of the ones you put on Facebook.

Later on.

Anonymous said...

Jessssaaaalllllyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you! You should e-mail me y'know? I've been enjoying your blog. I'm at school. Ain't I kool? :-P
Anyways... Miss you. I need to come to England. I WANT to come. =P
anyways.. Love you!

<3your FAVORRRRIIITE cousin

Alysa <3