Friday, January 25, 2008

admittance of sins



I haven't figured out why we're crouching in this picture.


Is there ever anything to talk about but food?
The biggest thing that happened to Casey and I yesterday, well it of course involves food. In fact now that I think about it, everything I intend to talk about on this blog in some way or another involves food. I guess that's just how it is.

We caved. We had to, we were worn out and had to do something easy... We had a Whopper meal on Corn Market street.

I know, we're "those girls" as Casey calls it. We just haven't conquered grocery shopping yet. (we're 2-0 so far) It was a very spiritual experience though... and now that we've had fast food we won't have to indulge again for a long time. Not to mention Casey perked right up. I seriously doubt we're the first to partake... I just won't believe that. I know one of those guys in our group has snuck to McDonalds already.


how could she not be happy?


laughing at ourselves for enjoying this so much.



indulgence.

Kasey Musgrave arrived safely today, and we haven't shown her a great time so far. It's been bland I'm sure but tomorrow we're going to hit it hard... so we say.
Unfortunately there's something I've yet to admit... I believe I have already hurt myself. Well I am hurt, I take no credit. Walking back from the market on Wednesday I was hit with sudden and intense pain in my left knee. I'm positive it's because my chiropractor won't just fix me. It comes and goes and now I'm pretty certain it's popping out of place.

I've given in and decided to go to the doctor. I hope you're all happy. (i'm fine.)




casey and kasey enjoying...food.

mmm..that looks great.

No comments: