Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brazil and Easter


Entrance into the falls



butterfly friends on the argentine side of the falls

one view from the Argentine side

Guarani kids learning to be guides for the Guarani village

They sang us songs to welcome us


We're not so different

you and i.



Kara and I are very mature... and I didn't eat the chocolate from the mini bar



EASTER TIME!
if you haven't watched the video on the other blog, you need to. We acted like children and i still only got three eggs. I also would like to take credit for our awesome easter baskets (which only held three eggs) Here's some pictures of Easter.

This was our first easter basket ideas...

then I was awesome and made these.



There's Ruben! That's me in my easter dress from Brazil with Ruben, the artist at church. Also, i have real hair you will note.


These are my best friends.




Here we have the winning egg. yes, thats right, i won the egg decorating contest... it made up for my severe ineptness in egg finding.

No comments: