Saturday, May 3, 2008

"shh, it's her mid-life in England crisis."

My negligence is disgraceful. However, I don't feel that bad about it because I just turned in a 150 page portfolio... life isn't all about blogs people.

Anyway, I am presently in a 'mid-life in England crisis'

let me just post the progression... i won't need to explain.

first round of stripping color... wow, right?

Casey and I cut two inches and bangs... it was a collaborative process.


with the bleach... looks kind of like dreadlocks. cool.

well lookie there






there it is... well until tomorrow when i get my dreads put in. Ha, oh yeah didn't i tell you? that's why I am putting myself through this... because tomorrow i will get blonde dreads.

oh and yes... this is what Casey and I did as soon as we were free... well after baby-sitting and a trip to Burger King today.. you should check out her blog to see what a gnarly experience it was.... gnarly like my fake blonde hair.

No comments: