Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Here's the address for the Ireland album!-

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2002736&l=b2fbb&id=1513920039

[sorry, but you have to copy and paste it to your address bar.]
some of my favorite shots of the pretty people that surround me are from my Ireland pictures, by the way.

Sweden.
This was my thought process as we prepped to leave for our 4 day trip to Stockholm - "...what am I thinking?"

Our trip to Sweden was picked slightly at random... we have a tendency to get on RyanAir.com and search for the cheapest flights in Europe... as it were, the flight to Sweden was fairly priced but after booking our hostel and checking other prices we found that nothing else in Sweden is. So, once we figured out our pricey miscalculation we were all sort of in regret for our lapse of judgement. We knew NOTHING of Stockholm except that it was going to be really cold and really expensive... and that is what I got on the plane looking forward to.
However, turns out we didn't make such a bad choice after all.
It was expensive, which led to multiple cheeseburgers because they weren't cheap but they were cheaper than anything else.
It was cold, but I stole Grant's sweater to wear under my jacket before I left so I was protected, and it ended up not just being snowing which made it easier to swallow the cold. We haven't seen snow in Europe yet [surprisingly] so it was exciting.



Stockholm really proved me wrong. It was beautiful and worth seeing. [even if I hadn't cared about it previously] The guys described it as the prettiest man-made city we've seen. Which is true... it was the architecture and the bright colors splashed through the city of Islands that made it so appealing. Being surrounded by waterfronts didn't hurt the scene.
I haven't worked through all of my pictures but I'll get them done soon enough and I'll put a link to the album.


[Me and Daley on a bridge above Stockholm]

Tomorrow I leave for Spain. It is just me and Kara this time... we have a date with the Spanish Coast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.