Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh, I have left you all wanting.

Oh, I have left you all wanting.

I am finally at the point where I can focus my energy enough to sit down and complete a blog, even though I am by no means caught up with life. Will we ever be?

I have been promising my mother an itinerary of my planned trips to date but I have yet to give it to her so I am going to grace you all with the excitement and list my future trips here.

Feb 21-24
I have just managed a trip to Germany. I'll leave details of that to lie for a while, but I will say that I got to see Steve and Jamie and it was, to a degree... my saving grace.

March 5-9
1:00 A.M.- leave the bus station on Gloucester St. Oxford, approx. hour and a half bus ride to Luton Airport
3:00 A.M.- take a nap in the airport
4:30 A.M.- check in at the RyanAir desk to Marrakesh, Morocco, and go do departure gate
5:00 A.M.- take another nap
6:00 A.M.- board flight
9:35 A.M.- Arrive in Marrakesh, where we will be met with a man holding a sign that says "ZACH SMITH x 5" no really I'm joking I don't know what the sign will say, but we will then pile into two Mercedes and be driven to the town of Essouria on the Coast of Morocco

5-7th- Essouria

8th- get up and bus to Marrakesh, stay at the Equity Point Hostel/Riad thingy
9th-fly back to London, bus to Oxford

15:00h- fall fatigued, but full of joy, at the steps of 10 Canterbury Road, Oxford England, UK OX2 6LU
15:01h- take a short nap
15:30h- push in the code on our door and fall up the stairs to my bed. (avoiding all postponed homework)


Please, I realize that schedule was all you could ever hope for and more but the following dates will not be as cleverly and thoroughly displayed.

March 13-15
Dublin, Ireland

13th:
Bus to Stansted Airport, London

flight departs at 17:10
Arrives in dublin 18:25

3 days of unplanned activity

fly back at 21:55
arrive back sometime.


we have an unplanned long break March 19-23
Denmark? possibly?
(I'm open to suggestions)

March 27-29
was going to go hiking in Scotland, thanks to Zach and his obsession with Manchester United and poor planning skills it will have to be pushed to a later date.
Unplanned trip (also open to suggestions)

OOh this one is exciting...

April 5-9
Group trip to Paris.

All that really needs to be said about this trip is
James Taylor Concert
My birthday (which I rarely care about, but how can I be so indifferent having been graced with the luck of being in France for the day that I blessed the world)

Ok, so far thats it.
I intend to use the weekend to do some serious planning. Once again, I am open to suggestions. The world is at my fingertips.


heidelburg


also heidelberg


me and kennedy on a walk to the fruit market

No comments: