Saturday, January 19, 2008

galavanting and fashion shows.

I was just going to put up some pictures of the past few days since we've been here.

Mostly we've just wandered around through the middle part of town. We've done some grocery shopping and we went in a book store or two and this morning we had our first coffee shop experience. Casey plans to make it a once a week habit, only because we found out this coffee shop had free ice water. Apparently thats going to keep her going.
I won't lie, I bought a few things at the store we found called Primark. It's like a hyped up European version of Wal-mart clothing. If the clothes in there are low end, then I'm going to be walking around looking like an English Wal-mart... cause that stuff is CHEAP... and it is cheap so i didn't spend much. (had to get it out of my system and I needed a wallet to use instead of my mondo-travel wallet.)








Last night we spent some time with one of the professor's family. I was interrogated on my way up the stairs by Prof. Wiggin's 3 year old, Holland. So after I made them ask permisson, Holland and her 6 year old big sister Kennedy joined me and Casey. They really loved our home-made window seat and mimicking my comments about how "that is just SO CUTE." to each picture I snapped of them. After Holland found Casey's jewelry I was promptly told that Holland really thought I needed to show her a dress to wear. So I dressed them up, which meant we had to have a fashion show. We're scheduled for a tea party later this week. I'm really looking forward to it. I do love tea and scones... and crazy three year olds.










No comments: