Saturday, February 14, 2009

of course, on the night of free chocolate mousse..

Hola. I have a bit of time on my hands here in Buenos Aires because I am in the hotel instead of on the trip we were supposed to make today. Sad, i know. It's because last night at the Tango show I began to feel very queasy (a rarity for me) and ended up being sick all night (even more rare). It was pretty upsetting all around but the fact that I had chocolate mousse I didn't get to finish at the Tango show was just salt in an already open wound. However don't fear because I feel like I'm on the road to a quick recovery. Rosalinda stayed behind with me today. Kara wanted to but they felt like it was better in case I got worse and needed a doctor or something. She called from downstairs before she left and i could tell the sweet one was torn up cause it may be all day before i see her. She felt bad, but i feel like we'll meet up soon. I feel much better than I did through the night and I think we may meet up with the group later in the day. I rarely can sit still long... I'll try to sit still long enough to recover first.

Otherwise Buenos Aires has been great, with only a few minor mishaps. (it's travel.) Hopefully I won't have time to get on again until I'm back in Montevideo with 4 gigs of pictures and no time to play with them.
I do miss Montevideo...
Uh oh, sounds like someones already feeling at home

i suppose I'll go rest.

ps. I changed the colors on the blog cause that white on black made me want to throw up and i feel like I may not be the only one....oh and don't bother checking the other blog. it will be basically the same story second verse.

No comments: