Sunday, January 25, 2009

Last night was curry night at casa ACU. awesome- thats all i need to say about that.

Somehow over dinner conversations my new found Reflexology/Acupressure practices came up... one thing led to another and Zanessa ended up doing muscle testing (I personally call it a healthy energy test) to all the non-believers while I yelled obscenities at anyone who tried to argue its validity. That's a joke, but I did get really excited cause I'm a firm believer in natural medicine. The test determines what things (specifically foods) are good for you or that your body needs. On this video we filled two cups with water and in one cup put some sugar (which isn't good for you) and did the test... I can happily say Rosalinda is now a believer. :D all in all, besides the injuries acquired during the fist fight over herbs or tylenol it was a really fun night. Tonight we're having un asado (barbeque) tonight with the kids from church.


healthy energy test from jessalyn massingill on Vimeo.


check back for more later.

No comments: