Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bienvenidos Uruguay!

Hola amigos!
Today I am tucked safely away in Montevideo Uruguay. My insufficient blogging might have left you out of the loop but yes, it is true, you can find me in Sud America until May.

Along with my already entertaining and thorough blog, Kara and I will be chronicling our trip as a part of ACU marketing. Check out our new joint blog- http://acuinlatinamerica.blogspot.com/.
Prepare to be amazed! It will be a few days before we get set up and settled into our new address in Montevideo and on the great world wide web. However, it should be up, running, and awesome within the week.

This blog will be maintained as a supplement to the new blog for all you out there who just can't get enough of good ol' me. :D
Enjoy the photos. I'll report back asap with better stories and more exciting narration as Kara and I once again unpack our bags and settle into our new home somewhere across the big blue.

chao! (that's the spanish spelling.)

jessa.

A sad departure.









The group.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I know it!

Anonymous said...

medicines grace intuitively neutralised stark plainly indusbio deeply theoretical ivory pseudonym
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

я считаю: неподражаемо! а82ч