Sunday, June 15, 2008

I want to go home pretty badly today. It happens a number of times a week but today is worse. It's father's day, but that has nothing to do with it. I'm ready to spend a day with my dad in London, and I'm ready to see mom and Josh in Zambia. I'm ready to see Patrick and Jasmine and of course my girls in Lusaka. I'm ready tackle Kallie when the Bartees show up at Patrick's house. I'm ready to be in Africa... but of course it would be nice if I could see my grandparents and Alysa and the Lackeys before I spend another month away. I'm ready to be home to see the people I love, that love me... I've been away from love too long. I loved England... but England can't love me back. I'm really just looking forward to the 30th.

Today I'm not just celebrating my dads but males in general that exude what I see to be positive attributes.
Especially in relationships... or moreover I'm celebrating the females that they are coupled with that have healthy relationships with these males. Not relationships that neglect every other aspect of being a member of the human race. Those I will not celebrate.

So thank you dads.
..and thank you general males who are dating general females that understand the world keeps turning even though you may be the center of each others worlds.

Just because you're not on here doesn't mean you're excluded from my list.

I'm sick of Europe and everything it reminds me of and I'm really sick of this room.

As you may have guessed from my lack of blogging, I don't have a lot of words these days... so I'm going to quit while I'm ahead, but I do have pictures.


K.B.





john doyle



Grandad Jay



Klay


Patrick

Laz

joshie




Spenser



No comments: