Thursday, March 13, 2008

Well I managed to make it back from Morocco with few drawbacks. I leave for Ireland today though... Can I complain about the number of days between trips? Surely I can whine a little. I am still pretty tired. I promise an extensive blog about Morocco... which I'm sure will promptly be followed by one from Ireland.

I told Zach this morning that I had to listen to Tribute To Rich and the Braveheart Theme song last night to motivate myself to want to get on a plane again. He of course proceeded to make sure that I know that Braveheart was in Scotland.

Z- ... You do know Braveheart was in Scotland?
J- I'm sorry that I don't just have a bunch of Irish music laying around...
Z- I do.
J- ...weird.

what a weirdo.

I am happy I get to go... I'm just... I have my reasons for disinterest. We'll leave it at that.

I'd put up pictures... but I have to go to class

No comments: